Friday 24 December 2010

24/12 Friday

Last post for a couple of days with Christmas and all, I've managed to do a little art in the past few days in-between wrapping presents and general holiday preparations. Done a load of housework as well in preparation for the influx of guests for the New Years Party which is always good fun. Am kinda disappointed my present from 'santa' hasn't arrived, it was posted on the 25th of November from Calgary and should have taken 10-16 business days but I think its been held up somewhere, perhaps customs or with Royal Fail, or even snow here because the whole country seems to have stopped. Which is rather a shame because I really really really wanted it for Christmas day, but what can you do. Patience I suppose is a virtue, i just hope it hasnt got lost or stolen because it wasn't tracked :(

Anyway, here is my drawing jam entry for this week, the deadline is in January so I still have some time to finish it, I might turn it in to one of my Christmas card designs ready for next year which I hope to get a fair few printed out in bulk. I'm might make a few birthday designs as well just so there are some for all year round.

Anyway, hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and an awesome new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment