Thursday 11 November 2010

Updates

Sorry i've been away for so long folks, life just got on top of me. I promise to try and update this at least every week now. Well the time is almost upon us for the new Harry Potter movie, oddly i'm not excited. Perhaps its just too close to such a sad and painful time for me with the first anniversay of my dads death on the 14th. It doesnt feel like a year as passed indeed it seems too quick, like the world should have stopped for everyone else as well when he died. Anyway can't let myself focus on this stuff because I will just cry all over my keyboard again and I wont get anything done for the next hour or so.

Done several more pictures since I last posted some of which I really like so here are some updates. I'm going to find some chocolate...




No comments:

Post a Comment