Sunday 4 July 2010

The movie of a generation

New Harry Potter trailer:

Harry Potter Trailer

I'm pretty excited already though having read the last book recently there are already a few things they have changed but I'm fairly sure that even if they messed the story up completely I would go and see it a few times just for the dragon cgi. *love* But I'm not going to get ahead of myself and start slating it before I've seen it. Just wish they had brought it out in October or December as November has acquired the rather dubious honour of being my least favourite month as the 14th marks the first anniversary of my dad passing away when it should be the happy occasion of my mums and nans birthday (on the same day!) Bloody men *sigh*

As it says in the trailer it is the movie event of a generation, Harry Potter first came out when I was in high school and my brother was given the first book for his birthday he's never been a big reader whereas I had exhausted most of the books in my room I decided to see just what the fuss was about and was hooked, while desperately unhappy that my letter telling me I was going to Hogwarts never arrived sometimes I wonder if my parents hid it though as they never came shooting down the chimney I can only conclude that it was never meant to be, however de'nile is a nice place to live (yeah that was terrible I know) I and many others have grown up along side Harry and we have all changed, I know I've changed. I've gone from an extremely shy tom boyish girl who tried to go Goth but liked her blond hair too much and almost fainted when I had my ears pierced for the first time to an extroverted young woman who can't wear enough colours, now owns a pair of heels and is happy to tootle around in short shorts.

So much has happened in this last year I'm still trying to get a handle on it maybe the year will get better before it gets worse. I'm off to turkey in a few weeks then the hi light of the year i40 (Biggest computer gaming event of the year in the UK) where I can just geek out for (hopefully) 5 days with a load of good people and enjoy clean female bathrooms at a big event lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment