Wednesday 30 June 2010

Realised I haven't updated this for a fair while, but I need to revitalise it. I have a load of new art which I need to show you all and I think I am improving a lot buy trying to do some new stuff every day. I've been spending a lot of time throwing myself into the CGHub community having decided I really rather do conceptart/illustration than logos and icons. I think its the more artistic freedom of it, and though I do enjoy the logos I really need to focus more on building a portfolio which will get me where I want to go. I will consider myself successful when i have done my own magic card, I know that's what *everyone* says but I really want to do it and show that I can.

I've been a bit down the last few weeks, struggling to get any commissions and freelance work kinda filtering out a bit. I seem to be alternating between being really confident and enjoying what I am doing and wallowing in self pity at how rubbish I am. Perhaps its partly due to girl stuff but positive thoughts now!

So here is what I have been working on recently:

Creature planets #12




Dragons are always guarding something



Ethnique 2010 Women Legends

No comments:

Post a Comment