Thursday 8 April 2010

The Insta-noodles blog

So being here in Crewe on my own does not inspire me to cook, thus I am living on cuppa soup and insta-noodles so I will make a comparison of said insta-noodles:

Pot Noodles: They look tasty in the packet and seem like a good idea at the time. I tend to go with beef and tomato flavor. When you actually get round to eating them they aren't so tasty and copious amounts of ketchup are needed for vague satisfaction.

5/10


Micro-Noodles: These looked good when Trio was eating them at i39 during the pub quiz, so i decided to get some for myself. They made me depressed and were fairly tasteless (which isn't the worst thing when you are feeling slightly hungover.)

3/10


None pot noodles in a pot: (I cant remember who made these or their name so this will be updated soon) As of yet the best of the lot - I had Chinese spare rib flavor (suitable for vegetarians) and after adding the provided sauce actually enjoyed this as a meal to the point of scraping the las few morsels from the bottom of the pot.

9/10

Bacholars Super Noodles: Has these tonight, might have put too much water in as i only used half the packet because i couldn't face eating a whole one if it wasn't so nice, i am also fairly small. So. I had the Chow mein flavor which with watery sauce meant i was more or less eating just noodles which weren't too bad in that they were edible. More updates when i have eaten the rest of the packet hopefully with less watery sauce.

5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment