Friday 19 March 2010

Tired

I'm getting like tiredness in anticipation of my busy few weeks that I have ahead. I'm going back to work on Monday even though I'm not *quite* right but I didn't have to take any painkillers last night and managed to sleep on my side \o/ It felt so good. Considering getting a first class seat on the train just so i dont have to lift all the stuff I'm taking back with me over 800 people to get to a reserved seat that someone will be sat in.

Couple of other projects I'm working on too, plus Morf's home LAN - not that we will have any time for gaming since there are plans for the Blackpool Gay scene, paintballing ect. I just hope I'm fixed enough by then to join in, never been paintballing before and have always wanted to. Then the weekend after - Easter. ITS I39

WOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo, I cant wait. I loves it. 4 glorious days of gaming, drinking and general awesomesauce, then Smeshys sister is coming to visit the weekend after which should be fun also. Last time we played mini golf on a concrete course which had cracks in it, in high wind so actual skill didn't come into it. It was a lot of fun. Though at some point I will have to tidy the flat and make it presentable.

No comments:

Post a Comment