Wednesday 17 March 2010

Penguins

It's taken a while to sink in but its occurred to me over the past week or so when I've been in hospital/doctors/dentist talking to people and they ask what I 'do' and I've said 'Illustration' they have asked what it is. Is it that rare a career path that I have to dumb it down and say 'I draw stuff' every single time.

I don't want to say artist either because then people automatically think like modern artist - Tracy Emin ect that make up a load of bullcrap and charge a lot of money for it. I am not an artist i am an Illustrator.

Annnnnyway enough rantyness. Here is a design i did as an example for a potential commissioner have only changed the logo. I would buy a laptop that looked like this, wouldn't you ?



Penguins for the w1n

Thankyou puppeh -

No comments:

Post a Comment