Monday 21 March 2011

21st March

Seem to have alternated between very productive days, and less so productive days, going to introduce Sophs to a friends dog this evening. Hopefully everything will go well, then will be another intro with a greyhound after that and she will be ready for meeting a new dog this summer if all goes well. Though shes not too pleased at the moment as she has a little ear infection which means i have to put ear drops in 3 times a day. I've started sneaking up on her when she is sleeping...she has started to suspect me I think.

Artwise:

Some doodles - LOOK! PEOPLE! Ok so they arent great but its a start...

Dragon Rex, I love dinosaurs. Jurassic Park is still one of the best films EVAR!


Annnnd a 50 minute speedpaint that i'm really rather proud of. Came out well.


And a silly doodle to make my sister follow me on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment