Saturday 11 December 2010

11/12 (Saturday)

Have taken it a little bit easier today, easing myself into this new timetable though I hadn't put anything down for the weekends specifically as its when I end up doing something that wasn't specifically planned. But as I wasn't doing anything else I worked a little more on the Drawing Jam Entry; completely scrapped the background and started again and I like the new one much better everything is more in scale and she doesnt look like a giant any more. \o/

Still need to finish the princess but i have 3 days till the deadline so I should get it done in the next day or so. I might end up re-doing the sky as well as I think its abit bright at the moment and that is bothering me. There is no real focal point of yet but I think once i've got the girl mostly done I can start messing around with levels and other bits and pieces to really make her jump out.

No comments:

Post a Comment