Monday 21 February 2011

21st February

Been a rather busy week and i have a feeling it is only going to get busier, hopefully I will still have time to do some more updates. Commission stuff is still going well - got some deadlines looming so need to focus on those but everything should be ok. Trying to get my motivation back, it rather went astray last week and i didn't get as much done as i should have done. Think i just need to give myself a kick and get on with the studies I had been neglecting again.

Did some more on evil Bambi, almost getting to the man and Bambi himself should look pretty epic when I'm done I'm quite excited about it.


Also done some helmet and weapon concepts, the helmets are pretty rough still but i'm viewing it more as a 'plenty of ideas' exercise than getting them all properly finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment